Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Out to Town and The Fairs Dun Dun Duuun

Hello again. So today I went to town, and let me say when we go it's an occasion. Well guess what we went to the library. I know yaaaaaaaa.



Okay on a side note I LOVE Abed on Community because why not. If you love Community you are offically awesome in my books.


Now back on track - Yes I love the library because I love reading. I don't know why it just takes you to a whole new world(kew Aladdin song). I got a book called Dr.Birds Advice for Sad Poets. Suprising it's actually good o.0 What do I mean by that? Library books are a hit or miss for me I'm what you'd call particular with books  if it ain't good I won't read it. Sooo I'm a very happy person right now. :)




So you know when you clean your room and you find that one thing(so get out get out get out of my head and fall into my arms instead I don't I don't I don't know what it is but you've got that one thing) that you didn't know you had and then you say "I so got to start using this" then never do? Well I'm actually going to keep that little promise and use................. My Smash Book! I know didn't see that one coming did ya.




While I was at town wore my Converse and yes they're green. So first of all I was like green that's cool I can rock this, but then I was all OMG I love these aren't they so cool. Like seriously green is my secound favorite colour.




So this is the the start of one of my fair. It's a paper mache crane and I'm going to paint it and add paper feathers. So yes I do fairs, I show well will show rabbits and meat pen chickens, but I also do crafts and some sewing.
Yep I do quite a bit. This is the buisest time of the year for me because there are literally like 4 fairs really close together and it's just go go go.



This is my completed fair project, and it's also 3-D.


Well that's all for now.
Bye:)

No comments:

Post a Comment